ECCCM Ministry on Wheels Program
Eastern Catawba Cooperative Christian Ministry, Inc. appreciates your interest and desire to partner with and support the ministries of ECCCM. A very meaningful way in which you, your church or organization can support the good and necessary work at ECCCM is through a donation drive. To support your donation drive effort, and to facilitate ease of donations collection and delivery to ECCCM, we will provide a ministry van at your location for receiving the donations as they come to your location. An ECCCM driver will bring the van to your location for an agreed upon time period, then return for the van and bring your donations to the ECCCM Ministry Center.
The ECCCM Ministry on Wheels is another way that you can support your crisis assistance ministry, filling the ECCCM Thrift Store with your used items. As ECCCM continues to practice good stewardship, all proceeds from Thrift Store sales are directed toward providing crisis assistance for our friends and neighbors who are struggling to make ends meet.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- Church donation drives
- Civic groups and organizations
- Local businesses
- Residents who are settling an estate
To schedule an ECCCM Ministry on Wheels van for your donation drive, contact Steve McNeely, Director of Food Pantry Operations, at (828) 465-1702 or email: email@example.com.
- Clothing – in any condition. If possible, separate usable clothing that will be sold from worn clothing that will be recycled.
- Housewares – pots & pans, dishes, glassware, flatware, and countertop appliances
- Collectibles – those unusual items that bargain hunters seek
- Books and magazines – either saleable or for recycling
- Children’s items – toys, clothes, highchairs, cribs, etc.
- Furniture – in good, clean, unbroken and saleable condition. NC State law prohibits our accepting used mattresses, box springs and pillows.
NOTE: We CANNOT accept the following items:
Used electronics (TV’s, stereos, computers, printers)