Volunteer appreciation dinner for 2017
April is Volunteer Appreciation month, and ECCCM will fully celebrate our volunteers throughout the entire month.
This year's Volunteer Appreciation Dinner is scheduled for Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 6:00 PM, and will be hosted by Friendship United Methodist Church. Friendship UMC is located at 2900 Hwy 16 South, Newton NC 28658.
As usual, ECCCM's Charlie Bunn Service Award will be presented to the ECCCM Volunteer of the Year at this dinner.
Charlie Bunn Service Award
The annual Charlie Bunn Service Award is awarded to an outstanding volunteer who models the volunteer ethic, ethos and spirit exemplified by Charlie Bunn over the many years and countless hours he volunteered and worked side-by-side with others at Eastern Catawba Cooperative Christian Ministry, Inc.
Volunteers are nominated by open nominations via an official ECCCM Charlie Bunn Volunteer Service Award nomination form. A selection committee comprised of volunteers and ECCCM staff members reviews all nominations and is responsible for the selection of the annual recipient, who will be honored at the annual volunteer appreciation dinner. The family of Charlie Bunn will make a donation to ECCCM in honor of the annual recipient.
The criteria that will determine the recipient of the annual ECCCM Charlie Bunn Volunteer Service Award will be comprised of the following attributes.
- Demonstration of passion and dedication to ECCCM.
- Contributions to ECCCM's mission, putting ECCCM first.
- Commitment, dependability and conscientiousness.
- Leadership abilities and knowledge of operations, regulations and priorities.
- Strong work ethic, selfless service, volunteer ethos, spirit of cooperation and charity.
- Logic and thinking for organizational skills in food pantry/warehouse area.
- Demonstration of innovations, initiatives, ideas, vision, team player.
- Evidence of giving back to the community through volunteering at ECCCM.
Charlie Bunn service award nomination form
Nomination period ends March 20, 2017
Volunteer Appreciation Dinner RSVP FOrM
Please RSVP by March 20, 2017